Friday, February 21, 2014

A Birthday Mini

Well, I hope this post was worth the wait! I haven't had a chance to do any new layouts. Too many busy days and weekends! But I had to get this mini album done for my oldest daughter's birthday. She turns 10 this weekend, which is a pretty big deal (when you are the one turning ten). I had seen someone else do this same idea for their daughter's 10th birthday and I knew I had to do it too!



I used a lot of different products but I didn't keep track, so if there is anything you want to know about, just ask!. The papers are all MME 'Unforgettable' (from the Collectable collection).



I even made an envelope to store it in. I think this is also going to serve as her birthday card, cause I am out of time to make her one now!



Now back to my 2014 goal of more layouts than 2013!!!





1 comment:

I love comments! Just be kind please :)