Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My very last CC Design Team post...

*insert sad face here*

This is it. My very last Crop Chocolate design team post. We do  not know what the future will hold for our beloved Crop Chocolate, but we do know that they are working hard to think of ways to keep the social side open. But we all know that even just that requires a lot of time, energy and still some expense. So we will all just have to sit back and hope for the best.

For our last project the design team swapped sides. Those who were on the altered project side, swapped with the cards/layouts team. I was happy to have a 'break' and do a layout! And now since this is my final project for the team, I am really glad that it showcased what I love to do: scrapbook family moments and memories.

I also included a super easy tutorial on how I make washi tape feathers!

Check out my blog post here or go straight to the tutorial on Instructagram!

The layout:



Thank you for all of your kind words and encouragement as I learned and grew as a part of the design team. I'm going to work really hard on "catching up" on my scrapbooks!!! Well at least tackle the few hundred pictures I had printed a few weeks ago!




2 comments:

I love comments! Just be kind please :)