Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Winter-ize It!

I had lots of fun making this layout today! I got to play with some cute new papers, fun new thickers and super cute photos of my little guy.

I used the sketch from a current PageMaps blog challenge (I'd love to win some My Little Shoebox goodies!) and the "Winter-ize It" theme from the current Scrapbookin' Adventures facebook challenge.

I flipped and moved things a bit from the original sketch, but kept a lot of the elements the same. I'm really happy with how it turned out!






Products:
Bella Blvd - 'Winter Wonder' papers and journal card
           - 'Winter' flags
Carta Bella - kraft cardstock
American Crafts - blue cardstock
                - DIY Thickers
Cosmo Cricket - tiny type alphas
Twine
Long glitter stuff  ;) ~I've been corrected, it's actually called Tinsel Glitter. Thanks Jasmine!



1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch. I really like the sparkly title!! You can see my take on the sketch over at my blog. Happy Holidays
    http://loveitscrapitwithkiana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)