Sunday, December 30, 2012

A few little things,

I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday so far!

Just popping in to post a few things I have done over the past couple of weeks!

Just finished this layout of the kids from last winter. Love this MME line!

I scraplifted this LO from a fellow CropChocolate.com member. This is Crate Paper's Christmas line from last year. I still love it. I think it is called 'Peppermint'.

These are gift bags I made from brown paper lunch sacks for the girls' teachers.

And I made these cute melted snowman ornaments that we have all seen floating around on Pinterest. These were tucked in with the teacher gifts.


Happy New Year to everyone! I hope 2013 brings us all a happy, healthy and prosperous year!



1 comment:

  1. What fun projects. Love your snowman and these fun layouts.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)