Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

I'm trying to get caught up in both the challenges/projects I need to get done and in the scrapbooking I need to get done, so hopefully you will be seeing a lot more layouts on here soon!

Here is one I did this morning for the CropChocolate.com weekly challenge (unusual texture) and the Scrapbookin' Adventures facebook challenge (a sketch).




Awww, my little baby. He's grown so much!

Products:
Fancy Pants- The Good Life collection pack
Carta Bella- kraft cardstock
Distress Ink - tumbled glass
Perfect Pearls Mist - turquoise
Hemptique - hemp cord
Thickers - Amy Tangerine 'muse'
burlap scraps
unfinished wood buttons

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, your little baby is so cute! I really like the burlap scraps behind the buttons. It adds that little something to the lo!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)