Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A card with style...

I was gifted a super cute stamp from a super cute friend, and knew that it needed to be fussy cut and paper pieced. So I did!

I also made this card for the weekly challenge (#35) at CropChocolate.com. This week's challenge is to make a project that you would give as a gift and use your favorite colour of candy. I've always thought that Echo Park's For the Record reminded me of M&M's and peanut M&M's are my favorite scrapping snack!



I love how this turned out! Lots of little pieces that I cut out and stuck down.



Supplies:
Echo Park Paper's 'For the Record' 6x6 and 12x12 for base
Distress Ink: Barn Door
Sizzix Scalloped Pennant die
twine
Unity Stamp Co: 'doin' it with style' stamp
Webster's Pages: feather flower and pin
Maya Rd: grey pin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just be kind please :)