Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer's Coming

The weather may not agree, but summer is here! School finishes up for us this week, so it was time I stopped procrastinating and finished the teacher gifts and cards.


I finally had another chance to use the Simple Stories Summer Fresh collection! Love it so much! I used Summer Fresh for the cards, plus some random ribbon, Bella Blvd. washi tape (red with white polka dots) and Fancy Pants buttons.

The gift bags were made with an old Imaginisce summer stack. I also finally used a roll of ribbon I won from May Arts way back in December! The yellow bag also has a stripe of Making Memories packing tape on it.



1 comment:

  1. These are so cute. Love the pinwheels. School just getting out??? WOW I feel like I am already 1/3 done with my break.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)