Wednesday, June 6, 2012

the Gnome Hat

I've been waiting to scrap this picture for a while. This is the hat I had my mom crochet for Iain after finding the pattern free on blog. I did have it bookmarked but now I can't find it.

I've also been itching to use the new Simple Stories 'Freshly Picked' collection. Love it.

For this layout I used sketch #211 over at Creative Scrappers.

I also followed the rules for Scrapbookin' Adventures' facebook page challenge. The current challenge is to 'Limit It.' We had to limit our supplies to cardstock, patterned paper, brads, ink and alphas.

The sketch:


My Layout:


I love this collection from Simple Stories! I can't wait to use it more!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun fun layout. Love it. new visitor and follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this page! Love the li'l gnome and his hat :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)