Monday, May 21, 2012

Some Super Exciting News!

And now that I have caught up with my NSD projects, it's time to share some super exciting news!

I have made it on my very first Design Team!!!!!

I am now a member of the CropChocolate.com Design Team for the July - December term! I am so happy and excited and a little bit nervous about this!

I thought I would also share the projects I submitted.

The first is a clipboard I made for my daughter's Brownie leader as a thank you. I used  Echo Park 'Walk in the Park' papers and the images were cut on my Cricut using the Create a Critter cartridge (for the mushroom) and the Campin' Critters cartridge.



One of the projects we submitted was supposed to be an 'out of the box' for us project. So I did my very first mini. Still do not like making these! But I am very happy with the results!




















Sorry, that's a lot of pics! This album was made with the beautiful Crate Paper 'Portrait Collection' papers and the matching accessory and sticker sheets.

I also used American Crafts pearl brads; Making Memories 'Paper Reverie' gems and brads; Making Memories 'Flutter' locket. Plus some ribbon, lace and buttons from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Nina! I look forward to "working" with you the next 6 months and, also, getting to know you better. :) Great job on your DT submissions!!!

    Kathy (clayton528)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just be kind please :)