Monday, May 21, 2012

Bad Blogger

Well I was supposed to come back and post the second day of NSD projects but it just didn't happen! I think I burned myself out! So I am back to share a few of them and maybe a couple of new projects too!

First up are a couple of cards that I entered into the challenges over at CropChocolate.com

This first card was for an accordion fold challenge. I made it for my mom to give to their neighbour's little guy. I found the idea for it on Pinterest :)


Shhhhh, this card is for my middle child who is turning 7 (?!) on Wednesday. I also found the idea for it on Pinterest. Such a great source when you are feeling a little dried up!


This next project is the last one I did for the Crop Chocolate challenges. The challenge was to make a mini album for a trip. I made of of the camping trip we did last September in Tofino. I'm not really a fan of making mini albums, but this one was pretty fun.








Products:
Train Card - Echo Park - 'Little Boy' paper
           - Bazzil - cardstock
           - CTMH - 'Nursery Bash' stamp set
Rainbow Card - Echo Park - 'Sweet Summertime' paper
             - Basic Grey - clear stamps
             - twine
             - buttons
             - card base
Mini Album - American Crafts - cardstock
           - Echo Park - 'Splash' paper and stickers
           - buttons
           - ribbon
           - twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just be kind please :)