Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Creative Scrappers Sketch #202



Great sketch again over at Creative Scrappers! If you like sketch challenges, then you should be checking them out every week!

I combined the sketch with the new challenge at CropChocolate.com which is to let a favorite song inspire you!

I am terrible at thinking of songs, so I dared myself to tune into my favorite radio station and use the song they are playing (assuming it would be appropriate, of course ;). I lucked out because Iggy Pop's 'Lust for Life' was playing! I love this song and I think the title is fantastic for scrapping with. So I went digging through my pictures to find something that would fit.

The sketch.


My layout.



Love how this turned out! All products used are from Echo Park's Summer Days Collection and chipboard stickers.

1 comment:

I love comments! Just be kind please :)