Friday, January 13, 2012

Busy Busy Busy! Part 2...

I decided to post share two layouts in a separate post because I had posted them online and asked for some help. I had the papers and the pictures stuck down and a few embellies but then I was stumped. And they just needed something. Enter Jasmine! I hope she doesn't mind me adding her link ;) She had a few good ideas and I used them! Thanks Jasmine!




I love this line from Cosmo Cricket! So pretty! It's called 'Just Keep Swimming.' I used the papers and journalling strips and a few of the stickers. And that's where I was stuck. After I added the pearls and the shell/pearl brads (doodlebug).



This one was really hard for me. I knew what I wanted to journal and that seemed to be making it extra hard to pick the papers. None of my baby or boy lines were cutting it. But as soon as I looked at Echo Park's Times & Seasons, I knew it was 'the one' ;)

I used Echo Park's Times & Seasons papers and embellies/journalling cards. Some random metal buttons from my stash. Making Memories Charmed Words (baby). And the white crochet trim is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and is misted with Antique Gold Shimmer Mist.

1 comment:

I love comments! Just be kind please :)