Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

One last post before the holidays!

I was finally inspired to make myself a Christmas banner. I've been wanting to since they started popping up everywhere back in October or November, but I just couldn't come up with or find the right idea. Until last night. Here is where I found my inspiration: http://rosemariediehl.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-happy-joy-joy.html. I love her banner.

Here is what I made.



And just in case this inspired you to make your own, here are my measurements.
The triangles are 5" across the top and 7" down the side.
The rosettes are made from strips of paper that are 1.5" x 12" (which makes a 3" rosette) and are scored on the 1/4"
The circles are cut on my Cricut at 2.25" and 2.5"

Let me know if you need any other info!

Supplies:
Papers - MME Lost & Found Christmas
Red and Cream cardstock - Bazzil and American Crafts
CTMH - Cranberry Ink and Chocolate Alphabet (large)
Really Reasonable Ribbon - twine
Cricut 
MS Score Board
Bells - dollar store
Buttons from my stash (possibly Fancy Pants)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just be kind please :)